In accordance with the Art. 13 of the Regulation D.Lgv. of 30th June 2003, n. 196
PURPOSE AND MODALITIES OF PROCEDURE
The transmitted Data will be stored and treated in compliance with the security and secrecy guarantees of the legislative decree of 30th June 2003, n. 196. The data will be exclusively used for the fulfillment of the given task and for information notices sent by sterlingaromi.it, other than for legislative obligations.
Data-processing can occur in printed, computerized or automated mode.
The transmitted data won’t be neither disposed of nor sold, on whatever grounds, to third parties, unless the person has given his/her prior consent.
NATURE OF THE TRANSFER
The nature of the data provision shall be optional. The same data though are necessary to issue the estimate, to the fulfillment of the given task and for the tax obligations.
Without the provision it will be impossible to carry out any activity for the applicant.
By submitting the form, the interested party consents to the data processing of the form according to the modalities already outlined in the above-mentioned paragraph.
TYPES OF ACQUIRED AND PROCESSED DATA
1) Data sent voluntarily by the user through communications or at the moment of the access to restricted areas or to obtain services and communications to access a particular area of the web site or to access a particular services, , inserting data in alphanumeric characters and on a voluntary basis (either explicit or voluntary) is required , so as to allow us to identify the user through their elaboration or association with other data.
The voluntary, explicit and optional sending of an Email or other communications to one of the Addresses mentioned on this web page implies the subsequent acquisition of the Email-address of the sender and of any other personal data provided through the same Email, in order to replay or to provide the requested service.
Nevertheless the user shall not provide any information considered to be sensitive data, especially those concerning health, whether personal or of any third party, as according to the the Art. 4, letter d) of the regulation D.lgv n. 196/03, without having previously given his or her consent to the transfer, as according to the law.
2) Collection from browser
Computerized and telematic systems, as well as software procedures used for the correct functioning of this web site, collect, during their normal operation, some personal data that are implicitly transmitted while using the web-communication protocols or because it can improve the running of the web site (ex. IP Addresses, URL Addresses, name and domain, hours of browsing, dimension of the files, and other parameters concerning the operating system of the user).
Such collection, which is used only for statistical reasons or to track the right functioning of the web site, is neither for commercial usage nor to identify the user. Such collection occurs through server-side technologies, run and managed by the controller.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The user may at any time exercise his rights as in the Art. 7 of the legislative decree of 30th June 2003, n. 196, such as asking for adjustment, integration, upgrading, confirmation or cancellation of the stored data.
Such rights can be exercised in the following ways:
– by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– by sending a certified letter A/R to Via XXV Aprile, 6/8 – 22070 Grandate (CO).
CONTROLLER AND SITE OF DATA STORAGE
Controller of the data is Sterling Aromi Srl – Via XXV Aprile, 6/8 – 22070 Grandate (CO).
The data are stored at the same Address.
All the material concerning the website, such as electronic communications before they are received and the browsing data are stored on the server on Sterling Aromi.
Art. 13 legislative decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 (disclosure)
1. The interested party or the person who has stored the personal data are previously informed, in oral or written form, about:
a) The aim and treatment procedure of the data;
b) The compulsory or optional nature of the data provision;
c) The consequences in case the data are not provided;
d) The person or the group of people who could be provided with those personal data or that might know them because they are responsible or in charge of the transmission of the same data;
e) Their rights as in article 7;
f) The contact details identifying both the controller and, if appointed, the representative in the territory within the state as according to the article 5 and of the maintainer.
If the controller has appointed more maintainers, at least one of them is listed, indicating the site of communication network or the modality through which one can easily access the updated list of maintainers.
When a maintainer has been appointed, said person is indicated in case the user wants to exercise his/her rights as set out in Article 7.
2. The disclosure as set out in the first paragraph includes also the elements foreseen in specific provisions of this code and cannot include elements already known to the person who is giving the data or whose knowledge can impair the concrete performance, by a public authority, of inspections or control with the aim of defending or safeguarding the State, or in order to prevent, repress or assess a crime.
3. The guarantor can identify with his/her own method any simplified disclosure procedures provided especially by telephone assistance services and public information.
4. If the personal data are not collected by the collector himself, the disclosures set out in the first paragraph, including the category of the processed data, is given to the same party either during data recording, or when their communication is foreseen, but no later than the first communication.
5. The disclosure as set out in paragraph 4 is not applied when:
a) the data are processed according to an obligation laid down by law, to a regulation or a community legislation;
b) the data are processed with the aim of carrying out a defensive investigation as referred to in law 7 december 2000, n. 397, or to defend or enforce a right in court, as long as provided that the data are processed exclusively for this aim and for the period strictly necessary for its achievement;
c) the disclosure to the interested party implies the use of means that the guarantor, prescribing any appropriate measures, declares clearly disproportionate to the protected right, i.e. proves to be, according to the guarantor, impossible.
Art. 7 legislative decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 (right of access to personal data and other rights)
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of any personal data, even if said data have not been registered yet, and request their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain information about:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and the method of processing;
c) the methods applied if the data are processed with electronic means;
d) the ID holder details, the maintainers and of the collector as set out in Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the person or group of people to whom such personal data may be disclosed, or that can know them in their capacity of representative appointed for the territory of the State, managers or people in charge.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) the update, the rectification i.e. integration of data, if interested.
b) the cancellation, the conversion in anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including those which don’t have to be stored in compliance to the purpose for which the data has been collected and subsequently processed;
c) the certification that the operation as referred to in letters a) and b) have been notified, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, also with regard to its content, except in case this is impossible or would require the use of means which are disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The party has the right to oppose, in full or in part, to:
a) the processing of personal data for legitimate concerning him/her, albeit relevant to the aim of collecting.
b) the processing of personal data concerning him/her with the aim of providing advertising material or direct sale or carrying out marketing research or commercial communication. For further information or updating, visit our webpage www.garanteprivacy.it.
Controller is: Sterling Aromi Srl – Via XXV Aprile, 6/8 – 22070 Grandate (CO) – Tel: +39 031/396344 – Fax: +39 031/3399187